Thursday, May 2, 2013

"White Hot Heat" playoff mani with ManGlaze "Mayo" and Kiss "Bustier"

Hi!

I have another playoff inspired (black and white) mani to show you. I looked through my nail polish stash and grabbed "Mayo" from ManGlaze, a white matte, and used some Kiss nail sticker accents on the ring and thumb nails (Bustier design). I hope you Heat fans out there like how it came out, and that I don't get any side-eyes from non-Heat fans...LOL. Here we go...

I used three coats of "Mayo" for the fun of it, but I really could have gotten away with just two. After the polish dried, I applied the nail sticker accents.


ManGlaze is one of my favorite indie polish brands. Matte polishes normally don't have the best wear time, but these have lasted on me for just about a week before I became obsessed with changing my color every two to three days ;) As far as the nail stickers go, I think they are perfect for a special occasion or a fun night out. They have a bit of a texture to them, so I couldn't see myself wearing them as long as I wear nail polish strips that lay completely flat on the nail. If you want to give ManGlaze's a try, you can purchase their products on Amazon. Also "like" their Facebook page to keep up on any updates and hilarious posts from them. The Kiss nail stickers can be found at CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Do you like how this mani came out? Are you glued to the tv during the NBA playoffs like I am? LOL. Later, nail polish peeps!

                                                                           - Tiff

2 comments: