Monday, October 20, 2014

Miami Hand Jobs Nail Vinyls Mani

Hi!

I have a pretty cool mani to show you today. I decided to go through my nail vinyls stash and put one of them to good use. After playing around with a nail wheel for a bit, I figured out the color combination I wanted. Check out the pics below! I used the "Medium Tetris" nail vinyls from Miami Hand Jobs to create the pattern.









I love how this came out! I first painted on two coats of a French manicure pink, because I feel like my nails might be a bit stained. The next morning, I placed the nail vinyls on each nail and one by one, painted Essie's "On A Silver Platter" above and Island Girl "Aloha Magic" below, pulling the tape off right away. Then I sealed it all in with my favorite top coat, "Out the Door".

Nail vinyls are a big thing right now in the nail art world, mainly because they make creating cool designs a lot easier. So what do you think? Have you given nail vinyls a try yet? I can't wait to use the other shapes I picked up a while back. See ya next time :) 

- Tiff



2 comments: