Monday, April 13, 2015

Scratch "Lazy Pandas" nail wraps over NCLA nail polish in "Sweet Baby"

Hey there, everyone!

I'm finally able to take a moment to put a new post together for you. I did my nails right before bed last night, and just love how this mani came out. I decided to paint on a couple coats of Steph Stone's NCLA collab nail polish in "Sweet Baby" and layer some super cute panda bear nail wraps from Scratch on top. Check out the pics below! 




Cute, right? The nail wraps worked great as usual, but it had been a while since I've used an NCLA nail polish. I was happy to see how quickly each coat dried, and that I didn't have to wait too long to apply the nail wraps over it. I like to give the polish at least fifteen minutes to dry, but sometimes it can take a bit longer. The last thing you want is for the nail polish to smudge while you're applying nail wraps on top, so giving it a bit of time to dry is key. Follow up with a thin coat of top coat, and you're all set. 

So, what do you think about this look? I definitely plan on wearing this for a few days. See ya next time! :) 

- Tiff 




2 comments: