Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ManGlaze "Nawsome Sauce" and "Mayo" + St Patty's Nail Art

Hi!

I really love this mani I have on the blog tonight. I think the main reason for that would be the fact that I thought this mani was going to be a fail at first, when it really turned out quite nice! It's amazing what a little bit of sunlight can do! Lol... Anyways... I used two matte nail polishes from ManGlaze and some more Moon Sugar Decals to create this look you'll see in the pics below. 










I was so worried that the cute little green beer decal would disappear against the white and holographic stripes on the accent nail, but I think you could see it quite well. I used two easy coats of "Nawsome Sauce", and what you're looking at underneath the nail decal is "Mayo" striped over Layla Hologram Effect's "Jade Groove". The holographic effect turned out a bit more subtle than I wanted, but the main focus of that nail is the decal anyways. Overall, I'm really happy with how this turned out, and it wasn't a nail fail at all!

If you're interested in ManGlaze, I ordered the ones I have from their store on Amazon. They may be pricier than most matte nail polishes out there, but it is for a very good reason. These are the absolute best matte nail polishes out there in terms of wear time (most mattes start chipping after one day) and formula (not too thick, not too thin). I wouldn't have as many of them as I do if I didn't love them, and I believe I have all of MG's current line-up with the exception of two polishes! Keep up with them on Facebook to be in the know about any sales they may have. They usually have one or two sales a year, so those times would be best to try them out if you haven't already.

What do you think of this mani? I don't know about you, but it makes me want to put getting a green beer on Saint Patrick's Day at the top of my list of to-do's that day! Can you believe I'm a Saint Patrick's Day baby and have yet to try a green beer? No excuses this year! HA! ;)

- Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That shade of green is awesome! Happy early St.Patrick's Day birthday Tiffany. Drink some green beer for me.

    ReplyDelete