Monday, July 28, 2014

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Watercolor Splash"

Hello, and happy Mani Monday!

I absolutely love the look you'll be seeing today. I made a last minute choice late last night to put on these beautiful Scratch nail wraps after I had planned on wearing another set...these just spoke to me more, and I had to go with them. These "Watercolor Splash" nail wraps designed with Joy The Baker bring me back to my old days (hopefully not too old) of being an art kid in school, trying to master watercolor painting assignments given to me from my teachers. I've always been more of an acrylic paint type of person, but the effect you get with watercolor paints can be really cool too! I thought the colors in these nail wraps, which are mostly clear, would pop well over black; so I layered them after I painted two coats of a basic black creme polish. I hope you like how they came out as much as I do! 






This look is just so fun and artsy! I am definitely planning on keeping this look on for a bit! You might not see a new post from me for a while, as I'll be too busy looking at this mani until it chips...lol ;)

So, what do you think? Remember, if you're interested in Scratch nail wraps you can either subscribe to their Monthly Mani Box or order wraps individually. You are sure to find some really unique designs from them :) See ya next time!

- Tiff 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design on thee nail wraps. These would be perfect as a accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tiff, love this design! You are a gifted Artist. Is that a tea cup ring? Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete