Monday, September 1, 2014

Jenna Hipp "The New Brights" roses and stripes mani

Hello, hello!


I am really excited about this look I have on my blog today. This was my first time doing a rose mani, after I had been wanting to try it for quite some time! I thought it was going to be hard, but it was actually quite simple. Below you'll see some stripes and cute little roses using some of the 
"New Brights" from Jenna Hipp. I hope you like it as much as I do!






I used some straight nail vinyls to section off my stripes, after I painted two coats of "We Are Mint to Be" (let it completely dry first, of course). I then painted on "Ain't Life Grape", and immediately pulled away the tape while the polish was still wet. I then painted the rose shapes with "Just One Bite" and did the pink rose detailing with a pink Sally Hansen nail art pen. I got so many compliments on this look, I can't wait to recital this look again with different color combinations! 

You can pick up Jenna Hipp nail polish sets at Costco if you're a member, and online for members and non members. I absolutely love the formula they're made with and they are also quick drying. So, what do you think? I've been on a little bit of a floral kick lately, so I will actually have another flowery look or two for you this week. Stay tuned. :) 

-Tiff 



2 comments:

  1. These are cute. Roses and stripes go so well together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer colors!

    ReplyDelete