Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stripes and roses mani, grunge style

Hello, hello!

Today I have another roses and stripes mani to show you, with a different color scheme. I was in the mood for some darker colors, and it think they came out great together! I hope you do too. Check out the pics below. :) 








I painted on the grey polish, Bettina #197, which is my favorite grey polish in my stash (I just love the blue undertone). I then taped off my stripes using straight nail vinyls after the grey dried completely, then painted on a black creme; pulling off the vinyls right after. The blue roses were done by dabbing on a dark blue polish, and drawing in the detail with a turquoise nail art pen from Sally Hansen. This look is one of my favorite looks that I've done recently. Of course, roses and stripes always go great together. 

So what do you think? I see another color combo with this look coming up soon. See ya later! 


- Tiff 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Roses and stripes always go so well together.

    ReplyDelete