Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jane Loves Tarzan by China Glaze



Hi everyone!

Today I have a quick post about nail appliques from China Glaze. I've done mostly leopard-print nails all this time, but when I saw these Giraffe ones I just had to snag them. These had been sitting in my nail app pile for quite a while, so I'm glad I decided to finally break them out. I got so many compliments on my nails with these this past weekend!

 







When I saw that these nail apps are called "Jane Loves Tarzan", I couldn't help but smile a bit. Tarzan is one of my favorite Disney movies! From the story line, to the amazing animation, and the oh so awesome soundtrack featuring Phil Collins, I just can't ever watch anything else when this movie comes on. I'm a very artsy person, so things like that always stand out to me ;)  Here's one of my favorite songs from the movie. Enjoy, and see you next time!
- Tiff 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment