Monday, January 14, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "Brattlesnake"



Hi Talon-ers!

Today I have a quick post about Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "Brattlesnake"!

I have been changing my polish a lot lately, and whenever I have weeks like that, I like to give my nails a bit of a break by putting on a set of nail polish strips/stickers for a few days.



There has been question about what type of top coat to use with these, if any, because of the concern of lifting or peeling. I normally used a quick-drying top coat to finish these off, and did experience some of the strips lifting up a bit near the cuticles at times. I always thought that it was because I did not press them down well enough, but I think the formula of quick-drying top coats causes the strips to lift up. I'm not sure why that is, but above I have on a regular-drying top coat and I did not have any lifting at all. So, there you have it: a regular-drying top coat works best with nail polish strips; if you're the type of person that has to use top coat all the time like me ;) See you next time!

- Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment