Monday, May 13, 2013

Jindie Nails "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock"

Hey there!

Today I have another super cute indie polish to show you. I was able to grab this polish, from a super popular Jindie Nails brand, from llarowe's last restock. This is my first Jindie Nails polish, and I'm so glad that I was able to snag it before it sold out. Here is "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock".

PCBH contains bright pink, orange, and red glitters in a neon yellow, jelly-ish base. This polish is so much fun, and I got quite a few compliments while wearing this. I used three coats of polish, with some placing of the glitters on each nail. I love how it turned out!


I think this polish makes such a great addition to my indie polishes, and I honestly can't wait to get more. You can purchase Jindie Nails nail polishes from shopllarowe.com and directly from Jindie Nails. Have I convinced you to try Jindie Nails, if you haven't already? Be sure to check out her Facebook page as well for any updates! Thanks for taking a look, and I'll see ya next time :)

                                                                  -Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment