Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jade Irresistivel

Hello, polish friends!

It has been a very rainy week here in Miami. I put on this beautiful nude holographic polish from Jade a couple of days ago, and couldn't get enough sunlight to take pictures of it until yesterday. LOL. Good thing Jade holos hold up very well, because what you're going to be looking at below is day three of wearing it! Haha... Here are pics of "Irresistivel".

 

 

I did two very quick coats of this color, followed by a coat of "Out the Door" topcoat, as I was on my way to work the morning I applied this (before I got in the car, of course...). You can buy this color and other Jade polishes at shopllarowe.com. Are you a big fan of holographic nail polishes? I think this is one of my favorite finishes, for sure. See ya next time :)

- Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment