Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Ten Friends "I'm from the Future"

Hi!

I have to say that seeing the positive attention that my blog has been getting lately has really put a smile on my face. It was so much fun being able to do my very first guest post on my nail friend Lakeisha's blog, Refined and Polished. Becuase of that, my Facebook Page has reached 50 likes... that may not be a big deal to some, but it was a great moment for me, being a newbie blogger and all. With that being said...on to some nail polish!

I have another indie post for you, feauturing "I'm from the Future" from My Ten Friends.


"I'm from the Future" has blue, gray, silver and holographic glitters in a light shimmery base. I layered two coats of this polish over A-England's "Dorian Gray".


I think the holographic glitters are the stars of this polish, for sure! :)
 This is my fourth polish from Mei-Lynn over at MTF. I think her polishes are fun, and I love the outer space theme she has going on. You can purchase MTF polishes from Etsy here. Also keep up with this indie brand via Facebook too. What do you think about this polish? I really like it! TTYL ;)

                                                                           - Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, I love this color it is bright and sparkling. Keep blogging, I enjoy the new colors and techniques that you are sharing. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete