Monday, June 17, 2013

Pink and Green NOTD

Hi, peeps!

I have a quick Nail-Of-The-Day look for you, using some polishes that have been in my untried group for a while. Some time back, I scored some Illamasqua polishes on sale at Sephora inside of JCP (my very first ones), and this really cute glitter from my favorite clothing store, Urban Outfitters. I wanted to create a nice accent mani using these two, along with Bettina Ortensia, which I have used once before. Here is my mani using these three colors.

Collide (Pink), Ortensia (green), with Scorch (multi-colored glitters in silver shimmer base).


Well, that was definitely a quick post! I'll have some more posts coming up soon. I haven't been posting very consistently lately because the dance studio I teach at is having our end of the year show this Saturday. I am hoping it all goes well...wish us luck! I will be performing with my advanced class also, so it's not just my students who have to bring it! See ya next time!

                                                                      - Tiff

3 comments: