Monday, July 8, 2013

Jindie Nails "Rave"

Hi guys!

I am quite excited about this post I have for you today. I am a huge fan of Jindie Nails nail polish, and today I have the very popular "Rave" for you to look at. This polish is a combination of different sizes and colors  of glitters (including neon) in a milky white base. In the photos below, you will see two coats of "Rave" over one coat of a white creme polish. Here are the pics!







Doesn't this polish just scream fun? I have about a handful of Jindie polishes in my collection, and I must say that they are standouts among all of the indies I own. You can purchase Jindie's directly from Jindie.com  and from Llarowe. Do any of you own any Jindie polishes yet? What do you think about this one? I am definitely a fan, and looking forward to some new combinations coming out soon! See ya next time :)

                                                                           - Tiff





4 comments: