Monday, July 22, 2013

Minx "Silver Moons" pedi


Hi everyone,

Today I have a quick pedicure post for ya. I hope you don't mind a footsie post because my fingernails are not in the best shape right now. The other day, I cut my nails way too short... too short for me to want to post anything for all of you to see. I did post my mint tribute mani for Talia Joy the other day, which was a Ruffian style that I feel made my nails look longer than they actually are. There's something about the ring around your cuticles in a different color from the rest of the nail that seems to create more "length". I painted my nails again as a regular mani, but I just don't feel good about it. Anyways, it will probably be a few days before my next mani post. In the mean time I went to Ulta yesterday, and found a whole bunch of goodies on clearance; including Minx nail foils. One of the designs I got is "Silver Moons".

Here's my haul, and what the Minx packages look like. Each pack includes a manicure set and a pedicure set. Despite the $4.99 tag, they rang up as only $.99! Can you say "Score"? I LOVE it when that happens. :)



                                                   


I just love how easy it is to get the metallic look on your nails with these. They also turn heads when you walk by non nail enthusiasts. I've worn Minx pedicure sets in other designs before, and they were definitely a hit. Also, because I'm a tap dancer and runner, these last on my toes much longer than regular polish does. I always keep backups of these for when a tap festival or intensive comes up, or if I just don't feel like changing up my pedi so often. If you have an Ulta store near you, and want to try these out, then I would go check it out to see if they have them in their sale section. If you're interested in other Minx designs, check out their "Tasting Room" at MinxNails.com. Are you liking my metallic pedi here? These are surely holding me over until my nubby fingernails grow back out! TTYL!

                                                                       - Tiff 

                                                                     

1 comment: