Friday, May 23, 2014

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Reptilian"

Hello, everyone!

It's Friday!

I hope you had a great week. I have a really nice look on the blog today, featuring some more nail wraps from Scratch (my favorite nail wraps company) and their collaboration with nail artist Chelsea King. The wraps in "Reptilian" design utilize the clear wraps idea that Scratch is known for, so all of the spaces that you see in the "scales" are actually clear (with the exception of the wrap on my index finger...that one is printed blue). I used two polishes from Ulta to wear underneath the clear wraps. I hope you like how it came out!







I did this mani very late at night, right before I went to bed, so this is definitely not my best application. I was so tired, and in a hurry to get to sleep! Lol. The Ulta polishes are some of the ones I picked up a while back when they were on sale for just $2 each. The purple accent nail is "Ultra Violet Femme", and the black shimmery one is called "Little Black Dress". 

As you all know, I subscribe to the Scratch monthly mani box, which is part of the reason I feature them on my blog often. I just really love their unique designs, and I'm already excited for what next month's box has in store (Shark nail wraps perfect for "Shark Week"!). 

So, what do you think about this look? I think it's perfect for a fun summer night out, or any concerts you may have coming up. Nails are always an important final touch to whatever outfit you'll be wearing! See ya next time. 


Tiff 

2 comments: