Sunday, June 1, 2014

Compulsive nail polish strips in "Pastel Tribal Eyes" Design

Hi everyone!

Today I have another post featuring some nail polish strips, but this time from a brand that is completely new to me. I stumbled upon Compulsive Nails nail polish strips on Instagram one day, and I was intrigued by the owner, who happened to be in college at the time, who designs the images herself and gets them printed with nail polish ink on thin pliable strips. I saw her tribal-inspired nail strips, and given that I love the tribal trend , I had to give them a try. Being that Alex, the company founder is also a fellow Floridian and lover of nail polish strips, it made my choice to go ahead with my first order that much easier. See what they look like on me in the pics below. It was a very cloudy and rainy day when I took these pics, so unfortunately there's no sunlight here :(






I haven't exactly nailed the claw pose yet...lol 


Since this was my first set of nail strips from Compulsive Nails, I had a bit of difficulty choosing the right size for some of my nails. The shape of the strips threw me off a bit, but not so much for me to dislike them. Wear time was very good; I wore them for about five days before changing my nails for my next mani. Removal was a bit different as well. I soaked the nail strips with pure acetone, then they easily peeled right off. I then wiped off the adhesive that was left behind with more acetone. Not difficult at all. Overall, I really liked my first set of nail strips from Compulsive Nails, and I will definitely grab some more in the future. I also got tons of compliments when I wore these from friends and strangers while out and about! ;) 

So, how do you like these Pastel Tribal Nails? I absolutely loved them! 

Ok, about my next post...I'm not so sure when that will be... Maybe Wednesday, maybe Friday, maybe next week. I have two dance recitals coming up (one this weekend and one next) ; and if you're a dance teacher like me, or even a dance parent, you know how hectic this time of year can be. Through all the craziness though, I'm still excited to see my kids perform my choreography on stage (for those who don't know, I'm a tap teacher). Wish me luck! I'll see ya soon! :) 

Tiff 

2 comments:

  1. That is a fun design on those nail polish strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs, love it!

    ReplyDelete