Friday, June 27, 2014

Scratch "Little Darling Beach Bum" Nail Wraps

Hi, everyone.

I have some super adorable nail wraps to show you today. I have some more wraps from my favorite nail wraps company, Scratch, and their Monthly Mani Box for June was so much fun. The first set I used from this box was designed by Lynette Cenee, a licensed cosmetologist, and she drew inspiration from Beatle's song "Here Comes The Sun". If these wraps had come to me in the mail a couple of weeks ago, it would have been perfect. I choreographed one of my dances for my younger students to that song, and I think they would have gotten a kick out of seeing me wear these at recital! Check out how they look on me in the pics below. 









The cute bikini nail wrap is actually a mostly clear one that allows for the Bikini design to be layered over any color; in case any wearers want match a nail polish closest to their skin tone. I don't have any nudes closer to my skin tone, so I went with a shimmery brown color that I thought would look nice. Also, on my index nail is a palm tree charm that was included as an extra in my MMB. Every box that Scratch sends out includes a special gift or two, one nail art related and one just for fun (this box also cam with a pair of sunglasses!). Once the nail glue used to apply the charm dried, I sealed all of the nail wraps with my favorite top coat, INM "Out The Door". I love how this manicure came out, and I love the song it was inspired by! 

So, what do you think of this look? How are your summer manis coming along? See ya next time! 

- Tiff 

2 comments:

  1. Very playful, makes you want to go to the beach! Keep em coming Tiff!!

    ReplyDelete