Thursday, November 27, 2014

China Glaze Cherry Blossom Appliqués nail art


Hi!

Today I have a mani that I came up with rather spontaneously. I had some left over China Glaze nail appliqués and I decided to put them to use. Using some nail vinyls from Miami Hand Jobs, I decided to make a somewhat rustic look, given the fall season we're in. Take a look at the pics below to see what im talking about! 




I ended up having mixed feelings about this look. One side of me feels it doesn't look bad, and the other half of me wishes I had used a brown underneath the cherry blossom print instead of the reddish orange. This is one of those situations where it looked better in my head than it does in real life! It happens! I've got plenty more nail appliqués from China Glaze (which happen to have a great shelf life) to play with and create better looks like this. Trial and error...

Well, I hope you have a good Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it, and enjoy the rest of the week! See ha next time! 

- Tiff 


2 comments:

  1. It looks good. That red is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry Blossoms with a gold tip, this puts me in the mood for the Holidays. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete