Monday, December 29, 2014

Britney and Justin nail decals mani

Hi!


You may not have seen me here for a while, but I have been posting some manis on my Instagram and facebook page so... I wasn't completely away! 

Today I have a super cute mani featuring some more nail decals from one of my faves, Sara M Lyons, that she made for the online shop Emerging Thoughts. She did a 90s themed set of decals which has illustrations of many memorable moments from that decade. Being a 90s kid myself, I had to order these, and combine the Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake ones together for this mani you're about to see... It only makes sense, right? 





I absolutely love how this came out! I decided to try to work on my free-handed nail art skills on my thumb nail, and pull the whole look together. In case you want to order these nail decals, the Britney and Justin ones are part of the "Totally 90s" nail decal set sold on Emerging Thoughts, and the hearts are from the "3 Bad Kitties" pack found on Sara's website.  

So, what do you think about this look? Does it take you down memory lane a bit? It did for me! See ya next time! 

- Tiff 

1 comment: