Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sara M Lyons Nail Prints in "Happy Meal"


Hello, everyone! 

I have a super cute nail look to show you today. You all know I recently discovered artist Sara M Lyons and became a huge fan of her nail decals. Today I have some full coverage decals to show you in a super cute burger and fries print. Check out how these nail prints came out on me in the pics below. 










How you use these nail prints is actually quite simple. You cut out the right nail shape you need, place the decal on your nail (there is adhesive on them, so they stay right where you place them), submerge in water, and lift the paper backing away. I tried using full coverage decals before, and I had some trouble keeping them from sliding off after dipping them in water. The fact that Sara's have a sticky side to them really made applying these unbelievably simple. I absolutely love how these came out, and the burger and fries look so cute! It is recommended to wear these over a light colored polish, so I painted on a generous coat of my favorite white polish (Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"), and was ready to go. Finish the mani off with top coat, and you'll be ready to turn heads with these super cute prints! Sara has a handful of prints to choose from, and you're sure to see more of them on me in the future. 

So, what do you think of these? Food-themed nails are very popular right now and make for a fun look. See ya next time :)

- Tiff C  


3 comments: