Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sephora Formula X Ugly Holiday Sweater nail appliqués

Hi, everyone!

Today I have some super cute nail polish appliques from Sephora perfect for this time of the year. This is also my first holiday-themed mani (I know...I'm late to the party). During one of my last trips to Sephora, I browsed through the sale section and found this set of two designs of appliqués for only $5... It was too much of a deal to leave the store without. Check out the cute ugly holiday sweater 
-inspired design in the pics below. 






I absolutely love these. They are made from real nail polish, which is always a win with me. These are so festive, and perfect for any holiday party. 

I can't believe thi is my first holiday mani so far... I will have to try to get some more in, for sure! See ya next time :) 

-Tiff 


2 comments: