Monday, February 11, 2013

Sinful Colors "Starfish" and Revlon "Girly"


 Hi there!


I have a couple of pink-themed posts I wanted to publish this week, being that it will be Valentine's Day on Thursday. Normally I'm not much of a fan of either (pink or Valentine's Day), but I did manage to find a couple of pinks I ended up liking with my skin tone, and who could resist those conversation heart candies? I know I can't, but let's move on to this mani I wanted to show you, using "Starfish" from Sinful Colors, and "Girly" from Revlon.






Here you can see how pretty "Starfish" is on it's own on the left. This color may be my go-to pink. It has a nice dusty feel to it. My final mani has two of the SC polish, and one from the Revlon one.
 I have been wanting to get "Girly" for a while now, and stumbled upon the very last bottle I found at a Walgreens a couple of weeks ago. This is definitely a must-have for polish collectors. I needed to find the perfect pink to layer it over, and "Starfish" worked perfectly. I really like how this came out. Are you planning on doing anything special with your nails for Valentine's this week? See you in a couple of days   with my next post!
 -Tiff

1 comment: