Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Spring Fever"

Hello!

I have another nail polish appliques post for ya. I got these from a nail polish buddy during a "Secret Valentines Swap" from a Facebook nail polish lovers group I'm in. It was my first time participating in a big swap, and it was so much fun. I loved everything my "Secret Valentine" got me, especially these Salon Effects from Sally Hansen. Here's "Spring Fever"...




As usual, I absolutely love this product from Sally Hansen. Another beautiful and fun design; got lots of compliments on them. I finished these up with a coat of their Xtreme wear top coat. You can find Salon Effects appliques at Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Ulta. What do you think about this floral design? See ya next time!
- Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment