Monday, August 19, 2013

Geisha water nail decals mani

Hi, everyone!

Long time, no see!

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but it is mainly because I was away from home quite a bit longer than I was expecting. Everything is good, it's just that I didn't bring my digital camera along with me because I did not think I would need it. Anyways, I'm back now and ready for you to see this mani I did before I left. I had been browsing the Born Pretty Store and saw these beautiful Geisha water nail decals. I thought they were so unique and like a work of art. I ordered these, and a couple of other fun designs too. Take a look at the pics below!




Here are the Geisha decals over three coats of "Blush Peony" from the Nuance by Salma Hayek line.

 





How do you like this look? I absolutely loved it! In case you're wondering, applying water nail decals is super easy: think of how you would apply a temporary tattoo, and you basically have the process of applying them. I can't wait to show you the other designs I ordered from the Born Pretty Store. The fact that they have so many awesome products to choose from for such a great price, and free standard shipping, will definitely keep me going back for more ;) Thanks for taking a look, and I'll see ya next time!

                                                                      - Tiff 

3 comments: