Monday, August 26, 2013

Michael Jackson week on Tiffany's Tasteful Talons Blog

Hello!

Today marks the first day of MJ week on my blog! Last year I had so much fun coming up with different looks inspired by some of MJ's most famous costumes during the week of his birthday. Here is my first look inspired by a costume from the Bad tour. I used three coats of China Glaze "Hook and Line" as the base, and a black and silver polish for the French tips and buckles. I hope you enjoy!





I free-handed the tips and buckles because I did not have any tape lying around the day I did this. I would say that it came out fairly well, considering the fact that I don't have a lot of nail art experience. Like the saying goes, it's the thought that counts, right? Lol. I hope you all like this, and don't forget to join me and other nail enthusiasts on MJ's birthday (August 29th) in posting a silver glitter bomb nail accent mani on Instagram! It's going to be fun! :) 

                                                                   -Tiff 

1 comment: