Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Total Flake"

Hello, everyone, and Merry Christmas!

I wanted to get this post up for you earlier, but unfortunately I have a bit of a cold and haven't been feeling too well. I was able to muster up enough energy to take some nail pics and put together this post for you; hope you like it!

If you saw my last post, you might remember me not being too sure about which Scratch and Emily Wagner nail wraps I wanted to use next. My little brother suggested to go with the snow flakes that the design "Total Flake" has, and here is how they turned out on me in the pics below!








As usual, I am a total fan of Scratch and their nail wraps. Their monthly mani box subscription is perfect for all the nail wraps fanatics out there, and they are thin and flexible, and stay on very well with your favorite  top coat. Just think of these as Sally Hansen Salon Effects, but with more artsy designs.

Well, there's just a little over an hour left of Christmas over here on the east coast, and I am glad I was able to get this post up. I hope you had a better Christmas than I did; I am going to try to get some rest and get over this nagging cough. Hopefully I'll be better next time!


                                                                         - Tiff

2 comments: