Monday, December 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Hide And Peek"


Hello!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and aren't having too hard of a time getting back into the swing of your everyday lives (as if Mondays aren't bad enough!). I was able to get another mani prepared for you to see today, between the holiday and taking a look at all the sales going on online. 

I was able to pick up another set of Sally Hansen Salon Effects from their "Rent the Runway" lineup, and I really like this one called "Hide And Peek". It's another play on the clear nail wraps trend, and the design is just so fancy. I painted my nails with a French manicure pink (Nuance by Salma Hayek "Blush Peony"), and then brushed on "I'm not Lion", a golden holographic glitter from China Glaze. I think this look is perfect for any holiday party, so I took some pics by the tree! ...With a nail polish ornament of course ;) 






So, I told you guys that I got a new camera a couple of weeks ago, and that I'm still experimenting with all the different settings it has. I hope you can somewhat see the glitter on the tips of my nails in at least one of these pics. 

What do you think of this look? If you don't want to bother with painting your nails before applying these, I think they would look great on their own too. Try to see if you could find these and the other Rent the Runway Salon Effects at a Walgreens, as I did. They will probably mixed in with the display containing the Salon Effects that are in Sally Hansen's permanent line up. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see ya next time!

                                                                  - Tiff 

3 comments:

  1. Love the design and color! Cool new background, is that one of your paintings?

    ReplyDelete