Friday, February 14, 2014

Scratch "Hug me, Kiss me" nail wraps

Hello, everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I have a super cute mani that is perfect for today. My favorite nail wraps brand, Scratch, created a set of nail wraps for the February monthly Mani Box with nail art blogger Hannah Lee (Hannah Rox Nails). "Hug me, Kiss Me" is the set of wraps that I am wearing today, and I have to admit I had a lot of trouble deciding what color to layer these clear wraps over. My nail buddies helped push me towards a blue color, and I'm so glad they did. I layered the wraps over two coats of Zoya "Kristen" and love how this mani came out! 







What do you think? I absolutely love this look. I guess I couldn't imagine the red and purple hearts in the wraps to contrast well with the blue polish, but they do! Great job, nail friends! ;) 

If you like what you see above and want to add them to your stash, check out Zoya's website here, and Scratch's page here. Are your nails ready for Valentine's today? I'm not a big fan of the holiday, but I least wanted to have something festive on my nails. See ya next week some more nail art posts to show you!

-Tiff 

1 comment: