Friday, February 7, 2014

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in "Ultra Violet Femme"

Hi!

Today I have yet another amazing nail polish from Ulta to show you today. I've told you guys before that I'm not a big fan of purple, but there was something about "Ultra Violet Femme" that grabbed my attention. This polish is a really nice and opaque metallic purple that often flashes blue in some lighting, because of the slight shimmer it has. I think this is another Ulta must-have, and hopefully you see why from the pics below! 







What you see here is two coats, followed by some quick dry top coat. The formula was also really nice; not too thick or thin. This will probably end up being one of my top favorite purple polishes. Nice job, Ulta! :)

Ulta nail polishes are now just $2 each, when they were normally about $6. Go and get some if you haven't already! See ya next time with a new post, and some more Ulta polishes I have left over from my haul (yep, I grabbed that many).

-Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Nice color! I have some colors from Ulta and really like them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color, looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete