Monday, December 24, 2012

Cozy Up by Incoco


Merry Christmas!

You all know how obsessed I am with the nail sticker thing. Incoco released a holiday collection with some super adorable designs to choose from. I had a very hard time picking one to use, but one really stood out to me when I was browsing through them all. "Cozy Up" is what many are calling a cute take on the ugly holiday sweater. Since I don't own a real ugly holiday sweater, I decided to at least have the concept on my nails! I then decided to top them with INM "Northern Lights" hologram top coat in silver. I absolutely love this look!




See the almost chevron-like design towards the end of my nails? The strips are actually very long in length, so I had to apply these upside down in order for them to land on the nail. It wasn't that difficult to do!

Here, I applied them right side up ;) I got the best of both worlds with this set!
So, there you have it; my Christmas mani. These aren't the most Christmas-y nails out there, but I still think they capture the spirit of the holidays. If you're wanting to get some holiday strips from Incoco still, they have some that will be perfect for New Year's. I hope you enjoyed this post, and have a Merry Christmas!

- Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment