Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lacquer Lust snow flurries

Hi!

I am so pleased to say that I am nearly 100% recovered from that horrible bug I came down with a couple of weeks ago! That was the longest I had been sick since I was a youngster. Glad it's nearly gone!

Today I'm showing you a polish I managed to put on in between coughing my lungs out while I was in the worst shape during the sickness thing. I managed to snag this indie polish, "snow flurries" from Lacquer Lust a while ago, and I'm so glad I did. This is another indie polish that just screams holiday time. Take a look at the photos below :)




The formula of this polish was great. It had a nice consinstency, and dried quite fast. I did not have to worry about "placing" the glitter on the nail, and what you see here is two coats with Seche Vite top coat to finish it off. You can buy Lacquer Lust online, and the polishes retail for $7.50. What do you think about this one? I love it!

- Tiff

2 comments: