Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Toesies!


Hi polish lovers! Happy Holidays!

I hope you don't mind that I've got a footsie post for you today.

 Yesterday while I was out and about, I made a stop at a Sally's beauty store and walked out with a set of cute nail wrap designs from a brand called Trendy. This design is called "Holiday Flakes", and it comes with 24 different sizes. These are similar in concept to the Minx wraps, but at a much more affordable price. On the package is an image of a hand and a foot dressed in Trendy wraps, so I decided to use these on my toes. I hope you guys think these are as cute as I do... They were on sale for $4.99, so I couldn't pass them up.Oh, and please don't mind my dancer bunions...haha ;)



These were fairly easy to apply for me, as I've used things like this many times before. I didn't see any where on the package where it is recommended to use a hair dryer to activate the adhesive of these while applying them. I actually found that out when I Googled reviews on these before I got started. Using a dryer did indeed help when applying these, as the heat helped them stick better. Like I mentioned above, I got these Trendy ones at Sally's on sale, and I can't tell you how much they regularly retail for. I can say that I see some on sale all the time there, so you're bound to get a set at a good price sometime. What do you think of these? Merry Christmas Eve, by the way!

- Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment