Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lush Lacquer "Green Genie"


Hi!

It's the month of March, so it's only fitting that I try to squeeze in as many green-related posts as possible, right? Today I have a super cute indie polish from Lush Lacquer called "Green Genie", from their neon collection.



This is how my camera interpreted this shade. As you can see, it looks more pastel here than it does neon. The color and the super cute neon glitters really pop in person. I have on three coats and a top coat in these pics. I could have gotten away with two coats, but I did a third just because. I was also happy with the dry time with each coat I painted on.

I'm getting a little closer to color accuracy here. I love how the different colors and sizes of the glitters look against the green base.

Side angle ;)
This polish has to be one of the cutest polishes I own. I also grabbed "Blue Gypsy", which I can't wait to see  on me and show you here. These are my first Lush Lacquer's, so I decided to snag the two colors I got in mini bottles first. I was worried that I wouldn't have much product left after this first mani, but it turned out that I still have plenty of polish left. In case you didn't know, you can purchase these polishes from the mom and daughter team from their etsy store. Do you love "Green Genie" as much as I do? Do you own any Lush Lacquer polishes? See ya next time!

                                                                          - Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment