Monday, September 16, 2013

Incoco nail polish strips in Maxed Out

Hey guys!

I wanted to show you all these super cute nail polish strips from Incoco that I won from a contest they were hosting on Instagram. It might be fall season now, but I thought I'd throw on some neon one last time! These are just too fun to save for later. Here are the polish strips in "Maxed Out" design!








As usual, these nail polish strips from Incoco are some of my favorites. I have been using Incoco polish strips for years now, and haven't been disappointed yet. I definitely recommend you give them a try if you haven't, and to take a look at the designs they have lined up for fall! What do you think of my "Maxed Out" nails? Are any of you still putting on some neon this time of the year? See ya next time :)

                                                                   -Tiff 

2 comments: