Thursday, September 26, 2013

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Owl be Yours"

Hi, everyone!

Today I have a very quick post for you, as this week has been super busy for me with work. I told you guys that I signed up for a monthly mani box subscription last month with Scratch nail wraps, and that I was super happy with them. Here is another set of wraps from that same box, in a cute design called "Owl be Yours". I thought its nude base color would look great with some sparkle, so I decided to add a coat of INM's "Northern Lights" in gold on top :)





What do you all think of these? As I said in my previous Scratch post, I am definitely a fan and new loyal customer for life! Haha ;) I think this new company is great for all of the nail wraps enthusiasts out there. Visit their website here for more details about their nail wraps and how you can sign up for a monthly mani box just as I did. Thanks for taking a look, and I'll see ya next time!

                                                                        -Tiff

2 comments: