Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Hands Nail Polish in Sandcastles in the Sand

Hello, nail polish fans!

I am back with a new post featuring a polish from an indie brand that I am trying for the first time. I have seen swatches of Happy Hands Nail Polish from quite a few bloggers out there, and I decided that it was time to give them a try. One of my nail friends was nice enough to send me a gift card to Etsy via the Wrapp shopping app, so it was the perfect opportunity to pick up a new indie polish. Though it was hard to choose which one to go with, "Sandcastles in the Sand" kept calling my name. Check out the photos below to see how it turned out on me, with two coats over one coat of OPI "Did you ear about Van Gough?" .








Beautiful, right? I just love a great nude-based polish that is both fun and perfectly appropriate for work! The formula was also great for a glitter-packed polish; not too thick whatsoever. Removal was also a piece of cake (we all know how awful it is trying to remove glitter nail polish!).

You can purchase Happy Hands Nail Polish from Etsy and their Big Cartel stores, but they are currently on  break for now. I definitely have my eye on other polishes in their line-up, and plan to snag some more soon.

How do you like "Sandcastles in the Sand"? Do you have any Happy Hands polishes in your stash? See ya next time!

                                                                          - Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Love this color, you can wear it with anything, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete