Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scratch Nail Wraps in Sublime Sapphire

Hello, everyone!

I have been having such a busy week, and it's only going on Wednesday! Anyways, I thought I'd try to squeeze in a blog post about these amazing nail wraps from Scratch that I wore to a show this past weekend. You guys already know that I'm a huge fan of Scratch nail wraps, so I'm just going to let the pics do the talking!







Beautiful, right? The main thing I love about Scratch is the fact that they work to create such awesomely unique designs, like works of art for the nail. Being an artist myself, I love seeing what they come up with every month, and always look forward to getting my monthly mani box from them. Do you love "Sublime Sapphire" as much as I do? Check these wraps out, and other great designs available from Scratch here, and tell me what you think! See ya next time with a new post, and hopefully a new digital camera! 'Til then...

                                                          - Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment