Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Empress-ive

Hi!

I have some super artsy nail appliques to show you from Sally Hansen today. Sally Hansen created a collection of limited edition Salon Effects earlier this year called "Rent the Runway", that featured some designs that were very out side of the box for them (koi fish, black and gold glitter tiger stripes, peacock feather-inspired...). These super cool designs are what drew me in to grabbing a couple, including "Empress-ive", which you are about to see below.





I am loving the blue illustrations against the pure white base. This design just screams work-of-art to me!

I grabbed this quite some time ago, but I do believe that they are still available at Ulta and Walgreens; mixed in with the same displays as their permanent line-up. If you have an Ulta store near you, I would check there first, as they have been marked down in price.

How do you like "Empress-ive"? Did you pick up any Salon Effects from the Rent the Runway collection? See ya next time...

                                                                       - Tiff

3 comments: