Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Scratch Nail Wraps in Midnight Floral

Hello!

Sorry for such a late post. I have been so extremely busy these days, but there's always enough time for a nice mani, right? I was able to squeeze in a mani using my very last set of Scratch nail wraps from the One Nail to Rule Them All collaboration, called "Midnight Floral". I decided to make it a bit sparkly by adding Northern Lights top coat, and some green rhinestones I got from a nail blogger friend. I hope you like how it came out!





My camera (just got it this past weekend) may or may not have freaked out a bit by all the sparkly-ness. Hopefully you can still see the look I was going for with these, and know that they looked much more amazing in person. These wraps have unfortunately been retired by Scratch, and the remaining stock has  sold out (boy did they go fast!), but they still have plenty of amazing designs to choose from, and three new designs every month. Check out goscratchit.com for details. What do you think about this look? Have you seen any designs from Scratch that are calling your name? See ya next time, and thanks for taking a look!

                                                                     - Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment