Friday, November 29, 2013

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Eclectic Boulevard"

Hello, everyone!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, rest, and good food! I know I did. I also had just enough time to put together a mani using one of the nail wraps from the latest Scratch monthly mani box. This collection was created along with three Pose fashion bloggers, and I have to say that this collaboration is one of my favorites so far.

I decided to go with the design from Anna of FashBoulevard first, as I love the clear wraps idea and how they can be layered over any desired polish (a Scratch signature). As usual, I love the idea of using these over holographic nail polish because, well... who doesn't love a pretty holo polish? My nail friends thought the purple, white, and silver elements of the designs from the wraps would really pop over a teal polish; so I went with their suggestion. Here's how Scratch & FashBoulevard's "Eclectic Boulevard" clear wraps look over Hits Holografico in "Hera". I hope you also like the new direction I'm starting to take my photos in as well...I thought it would be nice to go back to my art/photo magnet-kid roots! ;)









Didn't this mani come out great? When you sign up for the MMB with Scratch, they send you three nail wraps along with some nail art goodies (I hope you can see the little stone I have on my ring finger).

Check out Scratch on their website, to get more info about how you can purchase individual nail wraps, and subscribe to their MMB. You might want to do that today, as they are having their first ever Black Friday sale! Have fun! See ya next time, and I hope you enjoyed this post :)

                                                                     - Tiff

1 comment: