Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OPI Pure Lacquer Apps in "Peacock"

Hi!

I have been going through my stash and remembered these nail polish strips from OPI that I found at Ulta quite some time ago. Remember when OPI had these? Well, I do, and I still love the ones I picked out, so I decided to continue the nail polish strips kick that I'm on and show them to you! I hope you like the yellow and red "Peacock" feather design you're about to see below.







One thing I love about OPI's Pure Lacquer apps is how thin and pliable they are. They are perfect for ladies who also have super curved nail beds like I do; and if you have flatter nail beds then they're perfect for you as well! Nail apps that are thicker and more on the sticker side (that sounded a little funny) almost refuse to lay completely flat on my curved nail beds, so to cut out the frustration, I stick with those that are like the ones I'm wearing above. Finish with a coat of top coat as you would with regular polish, and you're ready to go! 

What do you think about these? Have you given nail polish appliqués a try? See ya next time!

-Tiff

2 comments: