Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Delphinium"

Hello, everyone!

Today I have a super quick post, and I mean quick, on some more Scratch (my absolute FAVE) Nail Wraps for you. The company had a really nice sale (50% off) on Black Friday to the first 15 shoppers at midnight that night, west coast time. Being a Miamian, I had to get up at 3 am eastern time (I know, I know) from my iPad to make sure I was able to get the ones I wanted at that price. I moved quick ebnough, and was able to get three sets, including "Delphinium" shown in the pics below. Take a look at these beautiful nail wraps after the jump!







I thought these nail wraps were so pretty and unique that I didn't even bother putting any studs or rhinestones on them. I think they're great on their own. Check out Scratch, if you haven't already, on their website to find out more about this brand new company. They have some amazing designs coming up soon, including a Zodiac sign inspired collection, and I don't think you would want to miss out! Thanks for taking a look, and I'll see ya next time :)

- Tiff

1 comment: