Friday, January 31, 2014

The New Black Demi Lovato "Stylized" and "Shattered"

Hi!

Happy Friday! Today I have what's probably my most daring nail art look so far. You all know that I love designed nail polish appliqués, but when I saw The New Black and Demi Lovato collaboration sets at Ulta last week, I couldn't refuse! I picked up three of the Demi Lovato sets, and combined two of them (I HAD to get the "Shattered" set just for the gold flakies) for the look you'll see below. 







This probably would have been a good time to do a pictorial, but I had no one around to help me take pics! The New Black sets come with everything you see in the pics above, except for the striping tape to create the lines you see on my thumb nail, and to section off the color blocks on my ring finger nail. I also used nail art glue to stick on the studs, but most ladies use clear nail polish. 

How do you think this turned out? I actually really love it, and can't wait to play with the "Safari" set next! These Demi Lovato nail polishes are available at most Ulta stores (at a marked down price), and directly from The New Black online. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see ya next time!

- Tiff 

1 comment: