Monday, October 27, 2014

Incoco nail polish strips in "Bone Rattling"

Hello, everyone!

Today I have a quick post showing some super cute Halloween nail polish strips from Incoco. Their nail polish strips are some of my favorite because they always work so well on me, and the print you'll see in the pics below are perfect for this week. They also glow in the dark! Take a look at "Bone Rattling" :) 






This is my first time putting anything that glows in the dark on my nails, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I was applying these polish strips. I was very pleased to see how strong the glow is, even after topcoat. I "charged" my nail strips with the flashlight on my iPhone to get the glow that you see in the picture above. Now that the sun is back in miami (we had some very rainy and cloudy days last week), it does some very good charging up of these as well. My nails glowed for quite a while after stepping back inside after being exposed to the sunlight. I say this turned out to be quite a successful manicure! ;) 

This particular design might be discontinued, but Incoco releases new Halloween designs every year, and they might include at least one that glows in the dark. That reminds me... The anniversary of my blog is this week! I'll have to see what I should do for that! Stay tuned. 

- Tiff 

2 comments:

  1. Fun nail strips those are. Love that they glow in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glow in the dark, love it.

    ReplyDelete