Friday, October 3, 2014

Scratch Nail Wraps in "Gilded Serpents"

Hello, everyone!

First off, I'm super sorry for not having posted in what seems to be forever (my last post was on September 22nd). It's been very hectic at work lately, and believe or not, I was actually too tired to even think about doing my nails during that time. I just couldn't dig out the energy or creativity needed for something interesting enough. My nails had something on them, but they just seemed too plain for me. Anyways, I'm glad to be showing you this mani I have up tonight, using some more Scratch nail wraps from their collaboration with Good Girl Jewelry. I hope you like snakes! ;) 







I painted one coat of Essie's "No More Film", followed by the flaky goodness that is SpaRitual "Intuition". I thought the purple would look great with the gold snake print over the mostly clear wraps. 

I like how this look came out overall, but I wish I had more time to get more artsy with it. I should be getting back to posting more regularly in the next few days, and I'll even get on my next mani tomorrow. See ya again next week! Thanks for sticking around! :) 

- Tiff 


2 comments:

  1. How cool! I like how the design connect on these nail wraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and design!

    ReplyDelete