Thursday, April 4, 2013

SOFLAJO "Watch Over Me"

Hello, everyone.

Today, I have a very special nail polish from one of my nail polish buddies, Jody Alu, of SOFLAJO to show you. I don't want to get too much into the Newtown CT tragedy, but Jody has done an amazing thing in creating a polish aimed to help one of the victim's dreams come true. A precious little redhead, Catherine Hubbard, dreamed of opening an animal shelter one day. Her parents are trying to make this happen, and with the purchase of Jody's creation you can help them do so. 100% of the proceeds from the sales of this polish will go towards this cause. Here are photos from a few days ago when I wore "Watch Over Me".


Isn't this color pretty? I love the green base with the gold shimmer, and how it looks in the sun. This was two easy coats, and the formula was great!


You can purchase this color and Jody's other creations from her website. I encourage all of you nail polish lovers to purchase "Watch Over Me". You will be adding a beautiful polish to your collection, and donating to a great cause at the same time. Thanks for taking a look, and I'll see you next time!

                                                                        - Tiff

6 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I love Jody and her polishes! They are amazing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to get some more polishes from her soon! :)))

      Delete
  2. Tiff thank you for such a lovely review. Your nails are always gorgeous! We need to get together soon! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! Yes, we need to meet up, and I still need those melmers! We'll talk when I get back in town :)

      Delete