Sunday, April 21, 2013

"White Hot Heat" Mani with "Black Tie Optional" & "All About The Glam"

Hello!

You basketball fans know that it's playoff time. I am a Miami girl, so I have to support my home team, the Miami Heat! They are doing the "White Hot" theme again this year, and today is their first game against the Milwaukee Bucks of round one. I decided to have some fun with this and do a Heat-themed mani for each round of the playoffs. Here's my round one mani with Hard Candy "Black tie Optional" over three coats of Nicole by OPI "All about the Glam" (Kardashian Kolors).



So, I started off a bit simple, but simple can be a good thing. I am so glad I was able to snag this Hard Candy glitter (and a bunch of others) when I was at a Walmart the other week. Hard Candy is really bringing indie trends to the fore front. If you take a look at their new line of polishes, you will be amazed at the variety of color combinations they have; and apparently other non-polish fanatics are too... I got quite a few compliments on this look from strangers when I was out and about ;)

Well, that's about all for now, I have a busy day ahead: a tap master class with one of my tap dance idols this afternoon, then the Heat game! I'll see you guys next time, and go Heat!

                                                                           - Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment