Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Melodi nail art sticker in s1107 design

Hello, there!

I thought I would have had this post published on Monday, but a curve ball got thrown my way in the form of an awful neck ache that kept me from doing my nails as planned on Sunday. I managed to deal with the pain yesterday and do not only a mani, but a pedi too. Anyways, here's the reason behind the post and why I wanted to have it up and ready on MONDAY: I'm a big fan of Justin Timberlake, and if some of you know, today [Monday] is the day that part 2 of the 20/20 experience is released. I ordered some Melodi nail wraps from the Born Pretty Store a few weeks ago, and decided to get these cute "suit and tie" looking designs. What better day to put these up on the blog than today [Monday]? Haha ;) here are the pics below.






I really like these a lot. I wasn't quite sure what to think of these nail wraps from the Born Pretty Store, because I haven't seen many reviews on them; but because they're made of polish I decided to give them a try. I did top them with a coat of Seche Vite to seal the nail wraps and add some shine to them.You also can't beat the super low price and free world wide shipping they offer. What do you guys think of these? Will you be jamming out to JT's music today [all this week]? See ya next time

                                                                         -Tiff

1 comment: