Monday, October 7, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Mani 2013

Hi there, everyone!

Today I have a manicure dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. I am joining other nail bloggers who are painting their nails in honor of the many lives affected by this illness. You will see in the pictures below that I created my look in a couple of different steps, completely changing up what I had originally planned. I hope you like how it turned out!



What you see here is two coats of Essie "Off the Shoulder" with Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "Booty Camp" layered on top :)




My original plan was to just use the Salon Effects strips for a full mani, but I thought it would be neat to layer them over pink nail polish to create a ruffian look. I thought the pink camouflage design was perfect for a Breast Cancer Awareness mani, as the millions of people who have or are currently fighting this cancer are true fighters. When I got this set of Salon Effects from a nail group swap last year, I knew I had to save them just for this. My mani is dedicated to all of the women, men, and their families and friends who have been affected by Breast Cancer.


                                                                     - Tiff

1 comment: